Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Southern Michigan Travel Journal -- Too hot for Bob Evans

So, I'm in Southern Michigan on business for a couple of days, and to pass the time and to deal with the boredom, I present the "Southern Michigan Travel Journal." I'm sure this will be thrilling…

Destination City, 10:20 pm
It is still brutally hot here. You know it's hot when Bob Evans' restaurant is the scene of police action, as it was a few moments ago. I went out to the store to get some Diet Coke and some Pringles, and on the way back to the hotel, three police cars pulled into Bob Evans and there were people out back pointing and shouting. It's a Bob Evans people! It's got to be about the safest place in the world. I mean, who's going to get pissed off enough to shoot someone at a Bob Evans?

As an aside, I don't know what it is, but the only time I ever eat Pringles is when I'm traveling. If I'm on a long drive or staying in a hotel, I'll munch on a tube of Pringles. The other 350 days of the year are Pringles-free.

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER