Monday, November 27, 2006

Shut up and watch the game!

Just a couple of thoughts for the two cretins sitting behind me at Gillette Stadium last night...

1. My six-month old son enjoys repeatedly banging metal objects to hear the sound. I expect it from him, but even he tires of it after a while. I would expect a couple folks in the coveted 25-54 male demographic to find banging on the aluminum facade behind the last row for three straight hours less self-entertaining. Oh, and I hate to tell you, but the players can't hear you eight stories above the field.

2. Cat-calling "Urlacher equals Homo" and "Chicago equals Homo" at the Bears fan a couple or rows in front of us isn't entertaining either. And when the fans around you started laughing when you called out the oddly constructed "Bears equal Homo"... I'm not sure you realized it, but they were laughing at you, not with you.

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER