Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I told you I could do this all day

At the end of last night's post about the Leominster woman arretsted in Fitchburg because she threw a hot dog at a police cruiser, I suggested I could make up alliterations to describe the act all day.

So I have. Here's what I have so far:

  • frank flinging females
  • weiner whipping wenches
  • sausage slinging sallies
  • wurst wielding women
  • chorizo chucking chicas
  • brat bearing babes
  • schnitzel sending sisters
  • link lobbing ladies
  • kielbasa casting kitties
  • dog delivering damsels
  • hotdog hurling hotties

Please add additional alliterative allusions (there I go again) in the comments.

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER