Monday, May 5, 2008

Clinton Predictions

Not that I have any insight at all into what will happen in tomorrow's town election in Clinton, but I'm going to guess how the Selectman's race will turn out anyway. My prediction is based in large part on the number of yard signs I see on the way to work each morning. Here goes...

Joe Notaro will easily be reelected. The second slot will be a toss-up that could go to Robert Pasquale, Steve Mendoza, or James LeBlanc. Until a week or so ago I thought Mendoza would regain a seat, but I have a sneaking suspicion that LeBlanc will pull off the upset. Pasquale will come up short, leaving him with a lot of time on his hands. Kathy Sheridan won't be competitive.

I probably won't even be close, but there you have it.

Update, 10:30 PM: Shows what I know...according to the Times and Courier, Sheridan won in a landslide and LeBlanc will apparently squeak into the second seat. That both incumbents were voted out is a stunning rebuke of the Board of Selectmen's policies of the last three years.

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER