Monday, May 19, 2008

Just in the nick of time

Like many evenings, I had settled in to watch something I had recorded from the National Geographic Channel (I have this inexplicable fascination with plane crash investigations...I think I've seen every episode of "Air Emergency" and "Seconds from Disaster"). I usually don't worry about switching over to the Red Sox until 9:30 or so, since they always seem to go three-and-a-half hours and I figure I can catch the last three innings. So tonight, I switch over to find the Sox are up 7-0 with two outs and a 1-and-2 count on the batter...

and Jon Lester threw one more pitch, completing his no-hitter. Good thing I didn't check the Spurs-Hornets score before switching to the Sox.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER