Friday, May 26, 2006

A request and an apology

Jackson was due to be born Wednesday, but there hasn't been any inkling that he's ready to come into the world. Michelle has had a wonderful pregnancy up to this point. While that is a blessing, I wonder if Jackson is a little too comfortable in there.

I can understand why he wouldn't want to leave the warmth of his home right now, but let's go already. Maybe he's waiting for the heat this week (90s by Monday) to come out so the transition will be easier.

A couple of weeks ago, my sister-in-law taught our niece Kayla to do the "Baby Jacks" dance in an effort to spiritually encourage the baby out. My sister-in-law described the dance as "like a rain dance." After a week of rain, we finally got Kayla to stop. I suppose we owe the good people of the Merrimack Valley an apology.

Sorry about that, folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER