Thursday, July 27, 2006

Guess I won't have to watch COPS after all

Just as I was gearing up to break my 18-year streak of never watching "Cops," it looks like the show won't be filming in Worcester any more. Apparently, the Worcester PD has decided to pull the plug on the show. Their announcement reads, in part:
...when asked to balance the perceived negative aspects of the program with positive stories of the community work that is taking place at all levels of this department, "Cops" producers stated that those stories are not the premise of the show and do not resonate to their target audiences.
"Positive stories of the community?" I guess I'm not the only one who hasn't been watching "Cops."

(via Radioball)


Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER