Sunday, April 30, 2006

Arrrrgh! My eyes!

I've got a couple of items in my head that I'm wanting to write about, but I can hardly keep my eyes open long enough to write. Not because I'm terribly tired, but because my allergies have finally kicked in over the last few days and my eyes are an itching burning bloodshot mess.

I guess I could do more to minimize the symptoms, but I refuse to hermetically seal myself in the house when the weather is as nice as it's been this weekend. The Allegra and Nasonex and Optivar eye drops help, but I still feel like I want to take my eyes out and put them in the fridge for six weeks.

To make matters worse, I'm umpiring a Little League game tomorrow night and I'll really be feeling it after 2 1/2 hours in a pollen haze. Hopefully it will rain...

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER