Sunday, July 27, 2008

Steve Kerrigan forum rewind

Thursday night, the Sterling Democratic Town Committee hosted the second of a series of candidate events, a conversation with Steve Kerrigan, a candidate for state representative in the 12th Worcester District. I ended up "hosting" the events and asking most of the questions. As such, until I get a chance to really watch the video I can't say one way or the other what I thought of Kerrigan's take on the issues.

I'll probably get the chance over the next few days, as I've loaded the segments to YouTube. Below is the first segment and links to the other segments. You can watch these as well as the video of our earlier State Senate debate on the Sterling DTC YouTube channel.



Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER