Monday, April 21, 2008

"Tastes like Z"

I was giving Jackson a bath last night and while he was playing with some foam letters in the tub, he picked up the letter "Z" and put it in his mouth and started to chew on it. I looked at him and shook my head (I've told him before that he shouldn't be putting his bath toys in his mouth). He looked at me, smiled, and said:

"Tastes like Z."

If that's not the funniest thing...

Oh, and we now have two dogs. Anyway, here are a handful of pictures from the weekend.

summer1a
Summer checking out the camera.

summer 011a
Jackson giving Summer hugs.

summer 005b
Jackson with Summer and Rosie.

CIMG0105a
Dressed up for church.

CIMG0108b
A handsome little man.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER