Monday, July 9, 2007

Southern Michigan Travel Journal -- Still stewing about Logan

So, I’m off to Southern Michigan on business for a couple of days, and to pass the time and to deal with the boredom, I present the “Southern Michigan Travel Journal.” I’m sure this will be thrilling…

Boston, 2:03 pm
There is a sign right next to me saying that Comcast provides the airport wifi. I’m a Comcast subscriber. I’m already paying for my Internet access through Comcast. Why can’t I get on here?

Looks like a family I used to have in the Little League where I umpire is also on this flight. Bet they are not going where I am going. (In fact they are headed to Detroit for a basketball tournament. I’m not. Sigh.)

(Posted from Southern Michigan, because Massport blows.)

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER