Worcester radio and cable television host Hank Stolz, who had mulled running for state representative as an independent or Democrat, pulled out of the race last week in order to continue hosting political discussions and offering commentary on WCRN-AM 830 and Charter TV 3, according to this week’s Worcester Mag.Lest you think I have some unusual insight into the inner working of Worcester Magazine, the scoop actually came across the RSS feed for WoMag's sister publication, The Landmark. The Landmark's Thursday edition comes across the wires on Wednesday morning, so their piece references a WoMag article that wont be published until tomorrow.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Third man out: Stolz says no to run after all
Well, so much for last week's story that Hank Stolz is running for state representative in the First Worcester district. According to an article to run in tomorrow's Worcester Magazine, the local TV and radio personality says, "Never mind."
related posts:
- Weekend roundup: I've been everywhere, man
- Thursday roundup: A new sheriff in town
- Tuesday Roundup: Rock the boat (don't rock the boat, baby)
- Monday roundup: "No record of doing anything well"
- Challenger has a Tsong for Tsongas
- Saturday roundup: McGovern keeps up the pressure on Afghanistan
- Thursday roundup: Looking for order in the courts
- Tuesday roundup: Good day to spend in the hammock
- Weekend roundup: Senate stays on 15, dares Governor to take hit
- Sterling's response to water emergency not sterling
- Damned if you do, damned if you do
- Grad student makes Long-shot bid for state rep
- Third man out: Stolz says no to run after all
- Hank Stolz is third man in for State Rep
- Praising Democrats not allowed
- Tuesday Roundup: Harrington's new idea
- Monday roundup: Pension talk still driving sheriff's race