Friday, August 1, 2008

Souring on Dunks

Last month, I complained about attendants at our local Dunkin Donuts placing my chocolate frosted donut face down in the bag. That hasn't been fixed, but at least they aren't selling spoiled donuts. Unfortunately, they don't only sell donuts.

I picked up a handful of munchkins and a bottle of milk for Jackson this morning. After taking a drink of his milk, Jackson handed it back to me and said "I don't like it." I took a little taste and I don't blame him; it was pretty sour.

After a little further investigation, it turns out The Dunkin Donuts in Sterling sold me a bottle of milk with an expiration date of July 22. Perhaps Sterling's health inspector should pay them a visit and see what other spoiled food they're peddling.

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER