Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Swamped

It's been a crazy few weeks, with a business trip to Chicago, followed by a vacation to Louisville (and an afternoon at the RCA Dome to see the Patriots beat the Colts!), and then another business trip, this time to New York.

In other words, I've been neglecting the blog. I've made note of a handful of things that I wanted to write about, but I've been too busy to get to them, and the topics end up becoming stale by the time I get to them.

I know, cry me a river.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of our trip to Louisville...

l12
This might just be the cutest picture I've ever seen.

nov 103
At the park.

nov 127
Feeding parakeets at the zoo.

nov 156 crop
Enjoying the evening.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER