Thursday, August 12, 2010

Introducing CMassPolitics.com

About three weeks ago, I began to repurpose my longtime blog No Drumlins away from a personal opinion site and into a site that reports on political news here in Central Massachusetts. In an effort to better separate the reporting from my opinion, I have decided to start a separate venture for the political roundups.

Beginning today, the updates will be posted first on my new site, CMassPolitics.com.

In an effort to ramp up coverage of the local races, I will be reaching out to the campaigns to let them know that in addition to the daily roundups, candidates should feel free to send me press releases, campaign video or audio, announcements of events, or other newsworthy items.

It is my hope that over the next few weeks, CMassPolitics.com will become the first stop for information on candidates and races in Central Massachusetts.

To ease the transition, I will continue to cross-post updates on both CMassPolitics.com and No Drumlins. Please update your bookmarks, rss feeds, or email addresses,using the following links:

Homepagecmasspolitics.com (or cmasspolitics.blogspot.com)
RSS feed: feeds.feedburner.com/Cmasspolitics
Email: cmasspolitics@gmail.com

For more information about the me and the focus of CMassPolitics.com, click here.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER