Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Look

Well, I was screwing around with the design of my blog and I inadvertantly blew the whole thing up, so I have been scrambling to find a new template that works with Blogger (my previous design predated the Blogger relaunch in mid-2007). I'm not sure that I'm in love with it, but it will do, at least until I find something better.

Unfortunately, I've lost the comments from the last four years. While I was plugging along, my comment provider was bought out, so now that my template has changed, apparently the only way I can migrate the comments from the old design is to pay $12 per year. Not. Going. To. Do it.

Updated November 23: I figured out how to get back to the old design and the old comments. I'd kind of decided that I liked the new design...if I can figure out how to migrate the comments over, I might stick with it.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER