Thursday, February 19, 2009

John Locke is not dead -- my one LOST post of the year

I interrupt the incessant discussion of state taxes for the following: John Locke is alive.

(Yes, I watch LOST. Faithfully. I guess we've all got our quirks).

Just compare the screen grab from the episode where Jack first sees Locke's dead body to last night's episode where Jack is putting his father's shoes on Locke's body. (And yes, I realize how absolutely absurd those plot lines appear when reading them.)

First, the clean-shaven Locke:


Then, from a couple of days later:


Quite a bit of beard growth for a dead guy, eh? (Note that the lining in the caskets is also different, for whatever that is worth.)

For a better look, click the links above, which will take you to the hi-res pics at Lost Media.

Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER