Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paralyzed

I think I've become paralyzed by information.

As the election gets closer, I find myself glued to Google Reader getting the latest update from this newspaper or that blog on the state of the presidential race. You'd think that with so much going on I would have no shortage of things to write about. But it seems like every time I flag an item as something I want to share, a dozen more news items pop up and I just have to check to see if Barack Obama has widened his lead or if Sarah Palin has said something foolish...and whatever it was that I was going to blog about is no longer at the front of my mind.

I've got a whole list of things I want to comment on before the election, but there is always something else to read or some other video clip to watch.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment



 

No Drumlins Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER